Thursday, October 19, 2017

CoconutFlour Rava Ladoo


CoconutFlour Rava Ladoo..A softer version of Rava Ladoo with the addition of coconut flour..Yummy, delicious, soft, and wat more words to describe..This is really for u ppl who hate the traditional style hard Rava Ladoo, and u can njjoy this version of rava ladoo, and no need to panic about ur teeth from now on 😜..This rcp is from the collections of my handwritten recipes in diary..To be honest, I forgot from where I got this rcp, but most probably from a tv show..I hav tried the same rcp a couple of years back, it tasted too good, and I posted it for a competition and also in my fb profile, and got very gud comments from viewers..

This tym I tried with some changes in measurements and techniques..And I feel this one is completely perfect than the first try..And one more thing, u r not going to see the step by step pictures in this post, but the video of making! It's good, isn't it? So far, I hav posted videos by just editing the step by step pictures, but a few of my viewers wanted me to post a making video..I delayed to post making videos coz I wanted to make it in a professional way which many food bloggers do nowadays with excellent equipments..But I changed my mind now, and tried to make a clear video with whatever technical facilities I hav, and I hope the video is good enough to understand the recipe..From now on, I will post making videos whenever I can..Do try the rcp, and let me know ur feedback frnz 🙂..


Now, moving on to the recipe..

RECIPE:
----------------------------------------------
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Serves: 17 ladoos
----------------------------------------------
INGREDIENTS: [1 cup=250 ml]
----------------------------------------------
Sooji(Rava) - 1 cup
Milkmaid - 1 cup or a little more or less
Boiled Milk - 2 to 3 tsp
Cardamom - 4(crushed)
Cashews - 10(broken)
Raisins(kishmish) - 8
Ghee - 3 tbsp

METHOD:
------------------
1. Dry roast the rava in a pan for a couple of minutes. Transfer it to a blender and blend 2,3 times for a second to get a powder consistency. Need not be a very very fine powder.

2. Now, in the same pan, pour the ghee. Add the cashews and raisins, and roast till golden. Transfer it to a plate.

3. Add the ground rava to the same pan, and mix well. Add the coconut flour too, mix very well and saute for a minute.

4. Now, add the crushed cardamom, cashews, and raisins, and mix very well in between.

5. Time to add the condensed milk now. Carefully add it, and keep on stirring. Add the milk too, and keep on stirring continuously until all the moisture has left and the mix starts leaving the pan, and you get a single mass. This may take less than 5 minutes. Switch off the stove.

6. Grease your hands with ghee. After a minute, start forming round shaped ladoos from the mix, and transfer it to a plate. Make sure to form all the ladoos before the mix comes to room temperature.That's it!!

Watch how to make CoconutFlour Rava Ladoo:


Your super delicious CoconutFlour Rava Ladoo is ready to be served!! Njjoy!!


NOTE:
-----------
1. Store the ladoos in an airtight container and consume within 2-3 days. 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulation for the great post. Those who come to read your Information will find lots of helpful and informative tips. Foods That Boost Nitric Oxide

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tnx a lot for the compliment..Stay connected..

      Delete